CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hari Raya

Yesterday, had a little chat with Goda on YM. I can feel his eagerness to celebrate Hari Raya, probably, more than mine. It seems to me that being away for three years from Malaysia, deteriorate my hari raya excitement. People here have started to buy new clothes, new shoes, new songkok, new jeans, new t-shirt, pattati pattata.. But for me, i've just bought a songkok, since I don't have one and my last songkok was the one that I wear in MCKK. My father bought me a baju melayu since I left mine in France. So that's all about my hari raya preparation.
Today is my last day of training in Kumpulan IKRAM Sdn Bhd. It always occur to me that I had such a hard feeling to be away from something, even if I was just with them for two months. The last time I had the same feeling was two days ago when Izhan went back to Terengganu, which means I have no more friend in KL. (Before, I had the same feeling when Amir left me, ayub.. ajib n matno, abang ipan, the telekom guyz... ) And I clearly remember the last day of my practical training in SNCF France, I almost cried going out of the gate although it was me before who cursed the stupid company policy which needs me to wake up at 6.30 a.m in the morning (Which people don't do there during winter). Well I guess, that's life.. few days from now, I'll be leaving for Lille (KL-Bandar Seri Begawan-Dubai-London-Lille). I am quite excited to be back to my normal life again. My ex-lab-partner have just found me a new lab-partner since he terminated school and changed courses to more IT specific courses. I guess I will be having another sensitive-emotional-wanna-cry feeling knowing that this guy that have been teaching me life as a francais (all the dirty words and I even went to his house one), will not be around me this year. Thanks for everything mon cheri and I wish you all the best in IUT. What can I say about hi, he respects me a lot, not only as a foreigner, but only as a Muslim. For example, when I went to his house, I told him that I was a vegeterian who ate fish ( a common reasoning for those who don't want to waste your time explaining things) Having seen me cooking a chicken in our common kitchen, he secretly asked some Muslim people here (I mean, the real, practical one which is not common in France), and as I arrived his house, I was shocked to find a packet of Halal chicken which was bought by his father from a nearby-biggest-town. (which is about 60 KM from his house)

My lab partner is the smallest guy of all. During his suprise birthday party which I baked a cake for him

So guess the coming days will definitely be different without him around. Just like to remind my own-made-quotation

Friends come and go,
but brotherhood lasts forever..

(this is the answer for Shamil's friendship forever question that he asked me when I was in Dublin)

Tomorrow, I will be leaving for Ipoh for a typical family gathering in Gerik during hari Raya. This year, will be a memorable one for me. not only will I be spending hari raya in Malaysia, but the good news is, I will be having my solat hari raya back in my old town, Kuala kangsar. Looking forward to see few teachers that might be praying in the same modque, and maybe some collegians that had to stay..

So, I leave by attaching three youtube movie for this hari raya festive. The first one is a petronas hari raya eid, which goda found it touching. The second one is from TV3. I find it has no sense at all but as the commercial took place back in my alma matter, I find it interesting to share it with MCKK guyz around the globe.. And the third one, is a scary one by proton..

Selamat hari Raya
Maaf Zahir Batin

Some special message to the guys in Rue Manuel, ajib, matno n eijas :nantikan kepulanganku ngan resepi baru, MC gay gay around the world : Jangan sedih2.. korang baru setahun 2 je merasa.. aku dah 3 tahun x raya kat malaysia, last year raya siap exam agi tu.. abang ipan ngan raiz: smoga saudagar-saudagar kad raya (tiru ayat cik padil) mendapat keuntungan yang lebih besar hari2 akan mendatang, ex-larochellian (telo, gowe, jeri, mariani, pesa, dhirah) : rindu gak sambut raye ngan korang .. see u in la rochelle.. hahah .. lillois n ex lillois- rindunye bakar sate, masak lodeh banyak sayur, kek yang last2 ada orang sorok kat rue manuel, makan rendang yang eijas kate the best rendang in France... Orang2 yang menjayakan dinner MASAf (baik yang membantu mahupun yang datang) : Thanx banyak2.. slamat ari raya ye.. pembeli2 kad raya: thanks.. trime kasih sbb beli.. supportle kami agi. kitorang akan blajar dari kesilapan nxt year... Malaysian in France: have a wonderful hari raya... sorry for everything








6 comments:

Irfan Hashim said...

alalala sedihnyer ade org tu da nk balik france balik ... BTW, selamat hari raya n selamat kembali ke france ...

hadi said...

selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir dan batin jepp

Muzaffar said...

abang ipan

cet.. ko sedey aku nak balik france berjumpe ngan korang... siot tol...

hadi...

aku pon terlupe nak letak ucapan raye untuk budak2 colmar... slamat hari ghaye kepada anda.. n utk hadi.. x payah nak gatal hantak surat yang destinataire die "selamat hari raya dari hadi"

Anonymous said...

selamat hari raye jepp..
salah silap harap di maafkan..
n dah2 le bergossip tu :p

syia said...

salam :)
search2 blog kwn yg tgh study overseas jmp blog ni :)

very nice blog.. asal org ipoh ke?

Muzaffar said...

semy..
slamat ari raye semy.. bukan bergosip le.. mengambil berat hal orang lain..

syia..
welcome.. nice to meet u.. singgah2 le slalu ye.. =)